TIENE EN SU CESTA DE LA COMPRA
en total 0,00 €
en total 0,00 €
A comprehensive update of the leading-edge computer graphics textbook that sets the standard for physically based rendering in the industry and the field, with new material on GPU ray tracing.
Photorealistic computer graphics are ubiquitous in today's world, widely used in movies and video games as well as product design and architecture. Physically based approaches to rendering, where an accurate modeling of the physics of light scattering is at the heart of image synthesis, offer both visual realism and predictability. Now in a comprehensively updated new edition, this best-selling computer graphics textbook sets the standard for physically based rendering in the industry and the field.
Physically Based Rendering describes both the mathematical theory behind a modern photorealistic rendering system and its practical implementation. A method known as literate programming combines human-readable documentation and source code into a single reference that is specifically designed to aid comprehension. The book's leading-edge algorithms, software, and ideas—including new material on GPU ray tracing—equip the reader to design and employ a full-featured rendering system capable of creating stunning imagery. This essential text represents the future of real-time graphics.
• Detailed and rigorous but accessible approach that guides readers all the way from theory to practical software implementation
• New chapter on GPU ray tracing essential for game developers
• The premier reference for professionals learning about and working in the field
• Won its authors a 2014 Academy Award for Scientific and Technical Achievement
• Includes a companion site complete with source code